Energy Policy Debate: The Regulated Asset Base (RAB) Consultation
- London and Home Counties
- <p>CMS Cameron McKenna, 78 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6HL</p>
- 10:30 - 13:00
Non-Member - 95.00
Company member - 55.00
Member - 35.00
- Book now
Discuss your view on the Government’s RAB funding model.
Are you a company member? Please download the booking form to receive the company member rate. Members and Non-Members can book online.
This debate will focus on the Government’s Regulated Asset Base (RAB) consultation which closes on 14 October. A scheme supported by some who see it as a way to secure the building of new nuclear power as part of the UK’s decarbonisation efforts but criticised by others who see it as a way to shift risk from investors to the taxpayer.
After this timely event there will only be 3 weeks until the consultation closes, therefore this is the ideal time to debate all the issues surrounding the RAB funding model before companies need to submit their responses to the government.
- Julia Pyke, Nuclear Development Director, EDF Energy
- Alan Whitehead MP, Shadow Energy and Climate Change Minister
- 10:30 - Registration, tea and coffee
- 11:00 - Debate commences, followed by approximately 30 minutes of Q&A
- 13:00 - Event concludes with lunch
EI Energy Policy Debates are sponsored by:
- Francesca Ferrari
- +44 (0)20 7467 7192