Microbes in Fuels - Free Online Training Tool
- Factors that could cause/exacerbate microbial growth
- Procedures to help to avoid microbial growth
- Microbiological monitoring
- Remediation options if contamination occurs.
To access the training course, please click the Book Now link, where you will be redirected to the Energy Institute Learning Centre and follow the instructions below:
- To access the course homepage select ‘Training’ - ‘Environmental Awareness’;
- Launch ‘Microbes in Fuel’ (for convenience, the link to the course page is here: http://learning.energyinst.org/course/view.php?id=223);
- Click the ‘enrol me on the course’ button so that you can access your studies
- You should now have access to the course homepage where you will be able to begin.