EI1550 - Essentials of Aviation Fuel Filtration
- Available in-house
This 2-day technical training course delivers an essential guide to aviation fuel cleanliness monitoring and control. It provides critical information through practical and interactive instruction – based on the EI 1550 international standards handbook.
- Based on the EI's 1550 handbook
- Gain practical knowledge of the equipment employed to ensure aviation fuel cleanliness from refinery to aircraft.
- Support future revisions of the handbook by participating in the ongoing development of best practice in aviation fuel handling.
- Discuss individual fuel cleanliness issues that you may have experienced with our expert instructor.
- Go through a worked example of the methods involved in applying filtration equipment.
- Have the opportunity to network with colleagues.
- Module 1: Fuel cleanliness
- Module 2: Filtration and water separation
- Module 3: Types of filter
- Module 4: Procurement and applications
- Module 5: Operational Issues
- Module 6: Future developments
Who should take this course?
- Senior project engineers
- regional managers
- terminal/depot managers
- supervisors and inspectors.
By the end of this course you will:
- Fully understand the filtration equipment used and problems that can occur during fuel handling activities.
- Have confidence in your ability to safely and efficiently manage the maintenance and delivery of clean fuel to aircraft.
- Be able to plan for future fuel handling needs, and know what to expect in the field in years to come.
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178