This 5-hour self-paced online module from the Level 1: Certificate in Energy Management Essentials training qualification provides an overview of the energy auditing process from a practical organisational perspective.
It reviews the benefits and drivers of conducting an energy audit and provides an understanding of the energy audit process including how to plan, carry out and review and energy audit, as well as how to analyse energy data.
It also provides an introductory understanding of energy equipment and key considerations required for carrying out an energy audit for your organisation.
This course can be started at any time and you will receive a certificate upon completion.
Member price: £180.00 + VAT
£180.00 + VAT
Non-Member price: £205.00 + VAT
£205.00 + VAT
What will I learn?
- The benefits and drivers of an energy audit
- The Energy Audit Process and the elements that make up the process
- How to review and analyse energy data as part of the audit process
- The types of equipment and key considerations required when carrying out an energy audit
- How to undertake an energy audit of your home, workplace or other building
Who is this suitable for?
- Anyone looking to develop their career in a variety of fields such as energy management, environmental/sustainability management, CSR, finance/procurement and estates/facilities management.
- Professionals of all levels of experience as no prior knowledge of energy management is required.