Study Tour to Yunfu
- Hong Kong
- <p>Various locations near YunFu, China</p>
Energy Institute Hong Kong will organize a Study Tour to Yunfu on 25 - 27 October 2019 for her members and guests.
The main objectives of the study tour are:
- To appreciate the industrial perspective on Hydrogen and the Hydrogen Fuel Cells for medium and heavy-duty applications by reviewing the day-to-day city bus and Light Rail Transit operations in the City of Goaming in Foshan. The Delegates have also a chance to visit the hydrogen buses (Feizhi) manufacturing plant in Yunfu.
- To learn how a modern cement plant using the State-of-The-Art initiatives in the areas of “Waste Heat Recovery Technology” and the “ Recycling Industrial Waste as Raw Materials for Cement” in the course of their manufacturing process to achieve a more economical, cleaner and greener operational environment.
- To observe how Marble (from mineral mines) can be fabricated into sculpture or grinded into building materials (limestone) in a reknown factory in Yunfu which is the capital city of Marble industry in China.
For enrollment, please complete the online registration form http://bit.ly/2Y3K1an on or before 20 September 2019.
- HK$1,500 per person for single room (EI Member)
- HK$1,800 per person for single room (Members of Co-organizers)
- HK$2,000 per person for single room (non EI member or non Members of Co-organizers)
(a) The charge covers hotel accommodation, travel insurance, local transportation and meals.
(b) Seats are limited and the registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please contact Ms April Li, Tour Coordinator, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 2967 8855.
Please complete the online registration form http://bit.ly/2Y3K1an on or before 20 September 2019.
25 October 2019: 19:30 gather at 深圳湾口岸 (exact location to be advised)
- 25 October 2019: 佛山君御温德姆至尊酒店 (TBC)
- 26 October 2019: 维也纳酒店（云浮云城店）(TBC)
- April Li