Corrosion Under Insulation - Level 2 Online
Non-Member: £190.00 + VAT
Member: £170.00 + VAT
- Book now
This Level 2 Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) online course provides a guide to managing the risk in onshore and offshore facilities.
Every year operators must budget for the control of CUI. Without understanding the CUI risk on the plant or platform, CUI budgets can often be misjudged or used inefficiently. This online course was developed by INSPECTEGRITY in a project supported by the Oil & Gas Technology Centre (OGTC) and will be enable delegates to:
- What is CUI?
- Why does it occur?
- Swiss Cheese Model for CUI
- Strategies for Controlling CUI
- Elements of CUI Campaign
- Register of Insulated Equipment
- Plant Wide Insulation Review
- CUI Contributing Factors
- Operating Temperature
- Intermittent Operations
- Coating Condition
- Coating Age
- Cladding Condition
- PFP Weather Barrier
- Insulation Type
- Weather Condition
- CUI likelihood assessment model
- Life cycle of CUI
- Point-based qualitative model
- Consequence of a CUI failure
- CUI risk
- Priority of CUI scopes
- Refining a CUI priority scope
- Percentage of insulation removal
- Using advanced NDT techniques
- Partial insulation removal
- Frequency of CUI scopes
- Maintaining CUI records
- Balancing CUI risk and costs
- A successful CUI campaign
- Reporting CUI inspections and repairs
- Different CUI control strategies and their efficiencies and effectiveness
- Contributing factors in the CUI likelihood
- CUI risk components
- And how to define an effective inspection and maintenance campaign-based CUI strategy with high return on investment
This online course is designed to provide Inspectors, asset personnel and asset management teams with the detailed knowledge to manage the CUI risk in a large onshore plant or aged offshore platform.
Who should attend:
The CUI e-Learning package will be useful to Inspection personnel; Plant inspectors; Offshore inspection Engineers; Inspectors; NDT Technicians; but is also relevant to other non-inspection personnel, such as FM; maintenance; operations or other asset management teams. It is applicable to both onshore and offshore facilities.
Please contact the training team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a bulk quotation.
- Training Team