EI LIVE webinar | The future electricity system and grid forming technologies (YPN Training Month)
- London YPN
- 13:00 - 14:30
Non-Member - £5.00
Member - £5.00
This event is now closed for bookings.
The third training session will cover the role of grid forming technologies in the future electricity system. The session will cover:
• GB’s electricity system stability now and for ‘net zero’
• Risks being managed by the Electricity System Operator (NG ESO)
• What innovations can help address current and future stability issues
• Network technologies – Phase Locked Loop Convertor, STATCOMs, synchronous condensers/ rotating stabilizers
• Generation technologies – Battery storage
• New markets – Dynamic containment, Pathfinders and network competition
The course will be led by Cornwall Insight’s experts, and attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of the presenters.
Soft copies of the materials will be provided to delegates.
Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Francesca Putzu