Oil and Gas Industry Fundamentals - Awareness - September 2021
Non-Member - £1450.00
Member - £1350.00
- Available in-house
- Book now
This 2-day training course provides delegates with an overview of principal activities in the international upstream, midstream and downstream petroleum industry.
Participants in this course will:
- Understand the role of oil and natural gas in the global energy supply mix
- Appreciate the oil and gas value chains and the key characteristics of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the industry
- Be introduced to oil and gas pricing and the economics of the industry
- Review key recent trends in the industry and consider future challenges and opportunities.
- Overview of Oil And Gas Industry
- Formation of Oil And Gas
- Accessing Resources
- Exploration and Production
- Characteristics and Pricing of Oil and Gas
- Transport of Oil And Gas
- Monetising Natural Gas(including LNG)
- Supply and Distribution of Oil, Gas and Refined Products
- The Economics of Oil and Gas
Who should take this course?
The course will benefit personnel from a range of technical, non-technical and commercial backgrounds with varying levels of experience. This includes:
- Those seeking a broader knowledge of the oil, gas and energy industry and markets
- New recruits to oil, gas and energy companies
- Analysts, planners, traders, sales, marketing, engineering, refining, communications, public relations and commercial personnel
- Those requiring an understanding of the oil, gas and energy value chain
- Financial and legal professionals
- Ministerial, governmental, industry bodies and development agency staff
- Consultants providing services to oil, gas and energy organisations.
- Training Team