Level 3: Advanced Energy Manager
10/10/2022 - 27/02/2023
Energy Institute, 61 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7AR
Member: £3225.00 (excl. VAT)
Non-Member: £3575.00 (excl. VAT)
Training dates (2022-2023 intake):
- Block 1: 10–12 October 2022
- Block 2: 7–9 November 2022
- Block 3: 5–7 December 2022
- Assessment day: 27 February 2023
Who should take this course:
- Professionals with 4 or more years of energy management experience who are responsible for managing energy within their job function and who are tasked with improving energy efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Professionals who are currently working in a manager-level role and have successfully completed the Energy Institute's Level 2: Energy Management Professional training course OR the AEE's Certified Energy Manager (CEM) program or equivalent
- Those looking to fill in any gaps in their knowledge in preparation for applying for Chartered Energy Manager status
- 9 days of energy management training, led by subject experts
- Preparatory material and slides from training sessions
- Exercise spreadsheets from training sessions designed for use within your organisation
- Tutor supervision and support for a work-based feasibility study
- Exam assessment leading to the Energy Institute Level 3: Advanced Energy Manager (AEM) qualification.
- Energy fundamentals
- Leadership for Energy Managers I (Leader language, Ethics)
- Leadership for Energy Managers II (Contracts, Innovation)
- Energy procurement
- Behaviour change
- Strategic control systems
- Alternative supply strategies
- Waste heat recovery
- Feasibility study for a project, which is presented to a panel
On successful completion of the course, students are awarded the Energy Institute Level 3: Advanced Energy Manager (AEM) qualification.
This course will help fulfil many of the knowledge criteria required for becoming a Chartered energy manager. It will also help demonstrate your CPD on your application and speak with confidence on a range of energy management topics during your interview.
Assessment day: 27 February 2023
A 75% attendance rate is required to pass the course.
Please note that this course runs once each year. Given the popularity of this course we recommend booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment.