Fundamentals of Quantitative Risk Management - Green Belt in Business Simulations
Member: £460.00 (excl. VAT)
Non-Member: £530.00 (excl. VAT)
The first professional training program available for our members and stakeholders is the “Quantitative Risk Quantification and Business Simulations” - Applications for the Energy Industry. This accelerated online training course prepares professionals to enter and advance in the field of Risk Management and Decision Analysis using a Quantitative Approach.
This professional course will also help individuals to get some hands-on preparation and fundamental expertise for taking the formal CQRM Accreditation (Certified Quantitative Risk Management), one of the fastest-growing international qualifications and professional developing programs brought by multiple international institutions, including the Energy Institute.
An intro to the course
- In this course, you will learn how to implement a risk management approach into business environments
- The goal is to introduce risk quantification practices to make informed decisions using Monte Carlo Risk Simulations and Decision Analytics
- Understanding business risk models, you can identify and quantify risks and shape relevant skills for any successful risk management professional
- You will also have opportunities to practice new technological skills using the Risk Simulator Software and managerial skills solving Case Studies
Unit 0: Getting Started
Unit 1: Introduction to Risk Modelling and Risk Simulator
Unit 2: Risk Measurements and Data Analysis
Unit 3: Correlation and Sensitivity Analysis
Unit 4: Risk Profiles and Stress Testing
Unit 5: Applied Case Studies
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how risk management can add value to decisions
- Understand how correlation and sensitivity analysis drive risk profiles
- Implement stress testing and justify decisions using quantitative risk measurements
- Support decisions by understanding uncertainty and managing risks
Grading and certification
If you are planning to earn a certificate and CPD hours for this course, you must complete the graded comprehensive exams at the end of each unit. You will have multiple attempts for each randomised exam question, so review each question carefully before saving your answer. Verified students who complete the exams with a cumulative 80% or higher average will earn a verified certificate from OSL Analytic Academy, International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER), and the Energy Institute, signifying successful completion of the course and obtaining 12 CPD Hours.
Who should attend?
This professional training is aimed for managers and energy industry professionals, including engineers, managers, directors, analysts, entrepreneurs, and so forth, who are interested in acquiring updated and practical knowledge in quantitative risk management to make informed decisions. Therefore, this online course suits any governmental, business, energy, logistics, financial or academic sectors, at any professional level.
<p>Dr Elvis has a PhD in Finance (University of Hull), PhD in Engineering Science, MSc In Finance, MSc in Operational Research & Statistics, and BS in Economics, is CQRM Accredited and Associated in Business ERP by SAP Corporation. He is also Visiting Professor and Associate Fellow the Academy of Higher Education in the UK, with Academic articles published in international peer-review journals in reliability systems, energy markets, engineering, risk, uncertainty, and so forth.</p>