Non-Member: £315.00 (excl. VAT)
Member: £155.00 (excl. VAT)
To register for this event, please log in to the website or create an account.
The EI’s ESOS toolkit is designed for those undertaking audits to comply with ESOS legislation. This toolkit can be used by Lead Assessors working on an in-house or consultancy basis or by others undertaking ESOS work.
The toolkit includes:
- Tool A: Overview and introduction – A guide to ESOS and the toolkit
- Tool B: Total Energy Consumption tool – It allows user to collate energy data for a Company or Group in either units of energy cost, energy consumption or distance, and produce a view of the total energy profile
- Tool C: ESOS Audit Templates – It outlines the scope, content and output of a best practice ESOS Audit
- Tool D: Life Cycle Cost Analysis tool – It allows the user to collate data from scenarios and determine the life cycle cost analysis of business as usual verses an investment in new equipment
- Tool E: ESOS Commercial considerations - It provides advice for consultants entering into an agreement with a client to conduct ESOS work. (May also be useful from a client point of view when hiring a consultant)
- Tool F: EU EED Article 8 – A guidance note covering the transposition of the Energy Efficiency Directive (EED) Article 8 across Europe.
The EI ESOS toolkit has been updated and expanded to be in line with the Scheme's Phase 2. A list of the key updates can be found in the document below.
Note: Special rates apply to EI ESOS Lead Assessors and also those individuals who purchased the 1st version of the toolkit during Phase 1 of the Scheme. Please contact the EI's training team at email@example.com for further information on discount codes.
Training Team: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02074677178