Non-Member: £595.00 (excl. VAT)
Member: £475.00 (excl. VAT)
This 20 hour online course covers the fundamental science, concepts, business case, regulations, and best practices required to develop and deliver an appropriate net zero strategy including calculating emissions and setting carbon reduction targets.
It can be started at any time and can be worked through at the participant's own pace.
Who should take this course:
- Energy professionals who are involved in developing and delivering Net Zero for their organisation.
- Senior management, policy makers and other non-energy professionals looking to develop their understanding of the Net Zero future and its implications / opportunities for their organisation's long-term strategy and planning.
- The concept of Net Zero - science and policy
- The business case for Net Zero
- Developing a Net Zero strategy and targets
- Communicating Net Zero to internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering Net Zero within your organisation
A number of case studies and practical exercises/activities will support participants in developing or reviewing Net Zero plans for their organisation.
- At the end of the course there is a short online multiple-choice revision assessment. Upon successful completion, participants will receive an end-of-course Certificate by the Energy Institute.
Training Team: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02074677178