14:00 - 16:00
14.00-16.00 (UK Time), Monday 26 June 2023.
Free-to-attend; registration necessary to participate in question-and-answer session.
The Energy Institute is the new home of free-to-access global energy statistics. On 26 June it will mark the publication of the EI Statistical Review of World Energy 2023 with a global launch webcast.
The Statistical Review compiles and analyses data on world energy production, consumption and emissions from the prior year. It has been providing timely, comprehensive and objective data to the energy community since 1952, under its previous custodian bp. It is completely free for users to access.
Streaming live from the EI’s head office in London, the global launch webcast will be hosted by EI President Juliet Davenport OBE HonFEI and EI CEO Nick Wayth CEng FEI FIMechE, alongside senior representatives of our partners, KPMG and Kearney.
- Welcome from host, Juliet Davenport OBE HonFEI - President, Energy Institute
- Presentation of insights from EI Statistical Review 2023, Dr Nick Wayth CEng FEI - Chief Executive, Energy Institute
- Panel discussion including audience Q&A with:
- Chair - TBC
- Juliet Davenport OBE HonFEI - President, Energy Institute
- Simon Virley CB FEI - Vice Chair and Head of Energy and Natural Resources, KPMG in the UK
- Richard Forrest FEI - Partner and Global and Europe Lead, Sustainability, Kearney
The EI Statistical Review of World Energy 2023 and all related materials will be published online alongside the global launch webcast.
With thanks to our Statistical Review Partners: