09/10/2023 - 10/10/2023
61 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7AR
Non-Member: £1499.00 (excl. VAT)
Member: £1399.00 (excl. VAT)
Participants in this course will:
- Understand the role of oil and natural gas in the global energy supply mix
- Appreciate the oil and gas value chains and the key characteristics of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the industry
- Be introduced to oil and gas pricing and the economics of the industry
- Review key recent trends in the industry and consider future challenges and opportunities.
Who should take this course?
The course will benefit personnel from a range of technical, non-technical and commercial backgrounds with varying levels of experience. This includes:
- Those seeking a broader knowledge of the oil, gas and energy industry and markets
- New recruits to oil, gas and energy companies
- Analysts, planners, traders, sales, marketing, engineering, refining, communications, public relations and commercial personnel
- Those requiring an understanding of the oil, gas and energy value chain&
- Financial and legal professionals
- Ministerial, governmental, industry bodies and development agency staff
- Consultants providing services to oil, gas and energy organisations.
Training Team: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02074677178