Non-Member: £70.00 (excl. VAT)
Member: £55.00 (excl. VAT)
Our Environmental Awareness E-Leaning course was developed from an industry-led initiative and will provide participants accessible and standardised training across offshore platforms. This module will provide offshore workers with an overview of the impact of these emissions different types of control measures that can be implemented for best practice and risk mitigation.
This module will provide offshore workers with an overview of the impact of these emissions different types of control measures that can be implemented for best practice and risk mitigation.
The Atmospherics module covers the following topics:
- Introduction to atmospheric emissions
- Environmental impacts of emissions to air
- Control measures
- Good practice
By the end of this module you will have an understanding of:
- Oil and gas activities that are likely to produce atmospheric emissions.
- Potential sources of atmospheric emissions.
- Environmental impacts of atmospheric emissions.
- How and why emissions are monitored and legislation applicable to them.
- Control measures and good practice expectations.
Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at building awareness of environmental issues. It is intended for those who are responsible for operations within the offshore oil and gas industries e.g. senior managers, managers, supervisors, and operators – as well as those seeking an introduction to environmental awareness, but have little-to-no prior knowledge of the subject.
EI Standard Offer:
EI Company Member:
To discuss the pricing options above or for any other training enquiries please contact the training team.
Training Team: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02074677178