Member: £80.00 (excl. VAT)
Non-Member: £100.00 (excl. VAT)
To register for this event, please log in to the website or create an account.This short self-paced e-Learning course provides delegates with an overview of the midstream oil & gas industry.
This module is around 45 minutes of study time.
Course Overview - Module 3 - The Midstream Oil and Gas Sector
- Transport and Distribution of Oil and Gas
- Terminals and Storage
Who should take this course?
The course will benefit personnel from a range of technical, non-technical and commercial backgrounds with varying levels of experience. This includes:
- Those seeking a broader knowledge of the oil, gas and energy industry and markets
- New recruits to oil, gas and energy companies
- Analysts, planners, traders, sales, marketing, engineering, refining, communications, public relations and commercial personnel
- Those requiring an understanding of the oil, gas and energy value chain
- Financial and legal professionals
- Ministerial, governmental, industry bodies and development agency staff
- Consultants providing services to oil, gas and energy organisations.
More from this e-Learning package:
Full package - Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry
Module 1 – Overview of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Overview of the Oil and Gas Industry
- The oil and gas value chains – upstream, midstream, downstream
- Oil and Gas Markets – supply and demand
- Formation of Oil and Gas/
- Exploration and Production/
- Reserves and Reserves Certification
- Introduction to Refining Processes and Economics
- Introduction to Petrochemicals
- Overview of Economic Concepts
- Cost Estimating and Project Economics
- Upstream Economics - PSCs and Concessions
- The Economics of Refining
- Overview of Oil and Gas Pricing
Training Team: email@example.com, 02074677178