Gaining an Information Advantage in the Energy Sector
- <p>Energy Institute<br />61 New Cavendish Street<br />London<br />W1G 7AR</p>
- 16:30 - 18:00
- Book now
For energy professionals, the quality of the information you are able to source directly drives your insights, actions, and, in turn, results. Data has become a commodity of sorts with traditional sources of information driving decisions across the sector.
Constantly racing for an edge, forward-thinking companies are now seeking new ways to stay ahead of the rapidly changing information landscape, and alternative data sources are increasingly providing the behind-the-scenes power that fuels their strategies.
Join Dataminr to learn how alternative data drawn from public information sources are keeping energy professionals current in understanding relevant industry events in real-time, allowing them to not only keep up with the ever-changing environment, but set a new pace as we look toward the future.
In this lecture, you will learn:
- Why energy professionals should look beyond existing news filters as sole information sources
- How alternative data and digital transformation have changed the energy industry
- What kinds of new platforms and data sources can provide unique intelligence and perspectives
- The ways in which alternative data is impacting the energy markets through a review of real-world examples
- The challenges and opportunities associated with integrating alternative data into your current information workflow
Who should attend
Energy professionals responsible for:
Ian Purvis, Head of Strategic Sales Development, Dataminr
Sam Botterill, Energy and Blockchain
To participate via the webinar click here and go to the 'Upcoming' tab where you will be able to select and register for 'Gaining an Information Advantage in the Energy Sector'
- Francesca Ferrari