Energy Policy Debate: Making the energy retail market work for consumers
- London and Home Counties
- <p>CMS Cameron McKenna, 78 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6HL</p>
- 10:30 - 13:00
Non-Member - 95.00
Company member delegate - 55.00
Member - 35.00
- Book now
This Energy Policy debate will focus on the future of retail in the UK.
Are you a company member? Please download the booking form to receive the company member rate. Members and Non-Members can book online.
Taking the Government’s energy retail market design as its starting point, this programme will discuss:
- How to create a market that is fit for the future
- Ensure the system can benefit new business models and encourage new entrants whilst mitigating against supplier failures
- Making sure that the consumer is at the centre of the market
- How to promote fairness and energy equity
Join our expert panel at this energy policy debate to discuss the future of retail in the UK.
- Mary Starks, Executive Director, Consumers & Markets, Ofgem
- Colin Crooks, CEO, Shell Energy Retail
- 10:30 - Registration, tea and coffee
- 11:00 - Debate commences, followed by approximately 30 minutes of Q&A
- 13:00 - Event concludes with lunch
EI Energy Policy Debates are sponsored by:
- Francesca Ferrari
- +44 (0)20 7467 7192