Energy Institute, 61 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7AR., Online access to watch sessions is available.
Non-Member: £255.00 (excl. VAT)
Member: £125.00 (excl. VAT)
- 08:45-09:00: Welcome & Introduction from the Conference Chair
- 09:00-09:45: KEYNOTE ‘In Conversation’: Managing energy, managing change - why and how strategic energy management is vital to achieving net zero.
- Christine St John Cox, Head of Modern Energy Partners, Energy Systems Catapult
- 09:45-10:30: Panel: EPC Ratings Explained: MEES 2025 / 2028 - the regulation changes and the business implications.
- Andrew Geens, Head of CIBSE Certification, CIBSE
- 10:30-10:45: Break & Networking | Exhibition
Session 1: Technology, Data & Digital
- 10:45-11:00: Case Study: Tesco | EPCs - how the recent changes in SBEM software affected the ratings of the Tesco estate.
- Katie Robinson MEI ChEM, Principal Energy Consultant
- 11:00-11:15: Case Study: Fora | Data analytics and optimisation reduces energy use and carbon emissions by 18%.
- Ruaraidh Bellew, Commercial Director (UK & Europe), EP&T Global
- 11:15-11:30: Case Study: Pilgrim's | Use of data driving behavioural change across the organisation at leading UK food manufacturer
- Matt Dight, Head of Sustainability, Pilgrim's UK
- Thanos Patsos MEI ChEM, Associate Director, Verco
- 11:30-12:15: Presenters Panel: Technology, data & digital | Analysis of case studies & answers
- 12:15-13:00: Lunch & Networking | Exhibition
Session 2: Process & Behaviour
- 13:15-13:30: Case Study: Efficien:ology | Behaviour change required for achieving net-zero.
- Kit Oung, Principal Consultant, Efficien:ology
- 13:30-13:45: Case Study: Thorn Lighting | Energy conscious organisations - an EnCO case study in association with ESTA
- Mark Helm, Thorn Lighting
- John Swallow, Test Consulting
- 13:45-14:30: Presenters Panel: Process & behaviour change | Analysis of case studies & answers
- Moderator: Dr Moira Nicolson, Behavioural Specialist, Cabinet Office
- 14:30-14:45: Break & Networking | Exhibition
Session 3: Strategy
- 14:45-15:00: Case Study: ENGIE Impact | Net Zero Factory - how companies can avoid turning into a cul-de-sac on their road to zero carbon.
- Dr Mathias Loeser, CEng CMVP ChEM, Senior Manager Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact GmbH
- 15:00-15:15: Case Study: Klöckner Pentaplast | Energy Taskforce - on a mission.
- Ethan O’Brien MEI ChEM, Group Energy Manager, Klöckner Pentaplast
- 15:15-15:30: Case Study: Mitie | Electric Vehicles: The Rush to Market - what is good practice and good planning?
- Matt Dale, Head of Fleet Consulting, Mitie
- 15:30-16:15: Presenters Panel: Strategy | Analysis of case studies & answers
Moderator: Musidora Jorgensen, Chief Sustainability Officer, Microsoft UK
- 16:15-17:00: Panel: How to persuade decision makers to invest in both large and small scale energy efficiency measures for your organisation?
- Lucy Symons-Jones, Net Zero Director, Lexica
- Matteo Deidda MEI ChEM, Senior Sustainability Manager, Lloyds Banking Group
Thanos Patsos MEI ChEM
Associate Director, Verco
Matteo Deidda MEI ChEM
Senior Sustainability Manager, Lloyds Banking Group
Head of CIBSE Certification, CIBSE
Group Energy Manager, Klöckner Pentaplast
Net Zero Director, Lexica
Head of Fleet Consulting, Mitie
Dr Moira Nicolson
Behavioural Specialist, Cabinet Office
Chief Sustainability Officer, Microsoft UK
Christine St John Cox
Head of Modern Energy Partners, Energy Systems Catapult
Dr Mathias Loeser
Senior Manager Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact GmbH
Principal Consultant, Efficien:ology
Commercial Director (UK & Europe), EP&T Global
Principal Energy Consultant
25% off the Energy Efficiency Conference this October - simply use promo code EEDAY22 at the checkout. Expires 31 October.
This event will host those facing some of the greatest changes and challenges in the world of energy; and those on the ground, making the transition to a more sustainable, secure, affordable energy future.
Utilising real-world examples of effective energy management, you'll gain tangible guidance in the areas of technology, data & digital, process & behaviour, and strategy.
Registration closes at 17:00 GMT on 18 January 2023.
Francesca Ferrari: email@example.com, +44 (0)20 7467 7192