IOSH Managing Safely
- Available in-house
The IOSH Managing Safely training course will offer managers an understanding of the practical actions needed for the health and safety of their teams, providing them with a basic risk management health and safety certificate following successful completion of the course.
About this course:
IOSH Managing Safely is a basic risk management health and safety certificate which will offer managers an understanding of the practical actions needed for the health and safety of their teams.
It enables organisations to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety standards which is important for the reputation of any organisation.
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand your responsibilities for safety in the workplace.
- Recognise common workplace hazards and implement appropriate control measures.
- Estimate, evaluate and reduce risk by applying a hierarchy of risk control.
- Undertake structured risk assessments and accident investigations.
- Understand the requirements of HSE legislation.
- Recognise different ways to measure and improve health and safety performance.
- Reduce your organisation’s impact on the environment.
It is for staff in a line management, supervisory or team leader role in any size of organisation in any sector.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Human Factors
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risk
- Common Hazards
- Measuring Performance
- Protecting the Environment
There is a 45 minute multiple choice test consisting of 25 questions at the end of the course, together with a workplace health and safety risk assessment assignment which must be completed within 2 weeks of doing the test, in order to pass. On successful completion of the assessment you will get an IOSH Certificate.
IOSH Managing Safely is a popular health and safety certificate worldwide and reinforces why health and safety is such an integral part of a management position.
EXCLUSIVE: Receive a 10% discount when booking through the EI. Contact the Training team for further information.
- Public Course £595 +VAT (London £695 +VAT) - 3 days
- Online £350 +VAT
Basildon, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol,
Cardiff, Darlington, Derby, Edinburgh, Glasgow,
Heathrow, London, Northampton, Southampton,
https://www.astutis.com/Delivered in partnership with:
- Training Team
- +44 (0)20 7467 7178