17:30 - 18:30 UK Time
- What role can CCS have in our future energy system, from industrial decarbonisation to generation of clean power and hydrogen?
- Will negative emissions e.g. through Bioenergy with CCS play a significant role?
- What might the first CCS projects look like in the UK and how will we get there?
- What role will oil and gas companies play in developing the required infrastructure?
- There is considerable uncertainty, but the mood is optimistic; what does all of this mean for the future of CCS, and for the careers of today’s young energy professionals?
Chris Gent - Policy Manager, Carbon Capture and Storage Association
Sue-Ern Tan - Group Carbon Relations Manager, Royal Dutch Shell
Dr. Rebecca Heaton - Head of Climate Change, Drax
Emrah Durusut - Associate Director CCUS, Element Energy
Free to attend
London YPN: firstname.lastname@example.org