Coffee Talk with Energy Institute Learning Affiliate
18:00-19:00 Malaysia time
The Energy Institute, referred to as the EI, is a not-for-profit organization and serves as a hub for young future Energy professionals to connect, exchange ideas, and initiate activities under the EI umbrella. By building relationships with our Learning Affiliates, we encourage and guide them on being innovative and diligent in their efforts to establish a strong presence in student communities by promoting a high level of interest in the energy industry.
To foster and stimulate this interest, Learning Affiliates offer a more unique perspective, networking opportunities, knowledge resources, and opportunities for professional recognition - all of which may assist you in better understanding and contributing to energy in the future, as well as developing your career.
Is your university or any of its faculties connected to the EI? If so, does it have a Learning Affiliates section? If not, do you wish to start one? The EI is currently seeking affiliations with Learning centres in Malaysia, and we would like to invite you to join us.
- Prof. Ir. Dr. Mohd Shahir Liew
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research, Innovation & Commercialisation
- Chairman of Energy Institute Malaysia
- Mr. Alan Wallace
- Senior Production Performance Engineer, BW Offshore
- Vice-Chair, EI Malaysia
- Dr. Adlansyah Abdul Rahman
- Associate Professor, Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Ms. Sharifah Salma Al-Haddad (Moderator)
- Member of Energy Institute (UTP)
- Patricia Lee