EI LIVE free webinar | The implementation of policies in support of Circular Economy in Malaysia
- 15:00 - 17:00
15.00-17.00 (Malaysia Time)
According to the United Nations, natural resource exploitation would continue to increase until 2040, resulting in resource scarcity.
The depletion of many critical resources is a concern for ensuring sustainability.
Thus, there is a growing awareness of the importance of Circular Economic implementation, which denotes waste can become a resource again and hence, form a loop in the production-consumption chain.
Implementation of Circular Economy, however, is complex and may require policy development and regulatory push.
- Peter Godfrey, Managing Director APAC, Energy Institute
- Adrienna Zsakay,Executive Director of Circular Economy Asia
- Professor Muhammad Yunus, Co-founder, and Chairman Yunus Social Business
- Dr Hezri Adnan, Executive Director, Malaysian Institute of Economic Research (MiER)
- Assoc Prof Dr Shahrina Md Nordin, Director, Institute of Self Sustainable Building (ISB)
- 15.00-17.00 (Malaysia Time)