The Managing fatigue e-learn provides introductory learning on how to manage fatigue in yourself and in your team. The course is made up of 8 modules and will take around 2 hours to complete. You can complete all modules, or only those that are relevant to your role.
Fatigue affects everyone, and can have serious implications not only for your health and wellbeing, but the safety of operations. Fatigue has been implicated in several major accidents, and is a common cause of driving accidents.
Learning how to recognise the symptoms of fatigue in yourself and in your team is vital to being able to manage it.
This course consists of 8 modules, and will take around 2 hours to complete:
- Module 1: Understand and Improve Your Sleep Health
- Module 2: Managing Your Fatigue
- Module 3: Managing Fatigue With Your Team
- (COMING SOON) Module 4: Fatigue Management Plan/program
- Module 5: Managing Driver Fatigue
- Module 6: Sleep health for shift workers
- Module 7: Managing Travel Fatigue
- Module 8: Managing Driver Fatigue Assessment
Drivers and their supervisors
This course is highly recommended for anyone involved in driving operations. By completing 4 of the modules, you will receive a 'Managing Driver Fatigue' certificate.
How to register for the course
- Click ‘Book now’.
- Sign in or register for an EI account.
- After 1 or 2 minutes you will receive a separate e-mail with joining instructions for the e-learning platform (from firstname.lastname@example.org). Please check your spam/junk folder in case it doesn’t show up in your inbox.
- Follow the joining instructions in the email to complete your enrolment and start the training course.
Training team: email@example.com, 02074677178