Energy Policy Debate: The changing energy retail market
- London and Home Counties
- 10:30 - 13:00
Member - £36.50
Company member - £36.50
Non-Member - £45.00
- Book now
For your chance to quiz our expert speakers, gain valuable insight into the changing energy retail market, and access all the presentation slides, book your place and join us online on 16 July 2020.
Members and company members: £36.50
COVID-19 Update - Please note that this debate will now take place online. Our virtual events provide all the usual benefits of an in-person conference without having to use your budget and time to travel to a venue. You'll be able to listen and interact with our expert speakers, debate the latest key issues in the industry, and gain access to all presentations and written materials.
Are you a company member? Please download the booking form to receive the company member rate. Members and Non-Members can book online.
Topics explored at this Energy Policy Debate include:
- The changing structure of the retail industry
- OVO's acquisition of SSE
- What is changing in the market – including third-party intermediaries
- Ofgem's new price cap recommendation, to be made by August 2020
- Peter Atherton, Associate, Sustainability First
- Anthony Pygram, Director of Conduct and Enforcement, Ofgem
EI Energy Policy Debates are sponsored by:
- Francesca Ferrari
- +44 (0)20 7467 7192