Energy Institute, 61 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 7AR.
Online access to watch sessions is available.
Non-Member: £255.00 (excl. VAT)
Member: £125.00 (excl. VAT)
Registration closes at 17:00 BST on 12 October 2022.
This year, our annual Energy Efficiency Conference is focusing on 'Lessons Learned - An Informed Future for Energy'. Utilising real-world examples of effective energy management, this event will offer you tangible guidance in the areas of technology, data & digital, process & behaviour, and strategy.
- 08:45-09:00: Welcome & Introduction from the Conference Chair
- 09:00-09:45: KEYNOTE ‘In Conversation’: Managing energy, managing change - why and how strategic energy management is vital to achieving net zero.
- Christine St John Cox, Head of Modern Energy Partners, Energy Systems Catapult
- 09:45-10:30: Panel: EPC Ratings Explained: MEES 2025 / 2028 - the regulation changes and the business implications.
- 10:30-10:45: Break & Networking | Exhibition
Session 1: Technology, Data & Digital
- 10:45-11:00: Case Study: Tesco | EPCs - how the recent changes in SBEM software affected the ratings of the Tesco estate.
- Katie Robinson MEI ChEM, Principal Energy Consultant
- 11:00-11:15: Case Study: Fora | Data analytics and optimisation reduces energy use and carbon emissions by 18%.
- Ruaraidh Bellew, Commercial Director (UK & Europe), EP&T Global
- 11:15-11:30: Case Study: Pilgrim's | Use of data driving behavioural change across the organisation at leading UK food manufacturer
- 11:30-12:15: Presenters Panel: Technology, data & digital | Analysis of case studies & answers
- 12:15-13:00: Lunch & Networking | Exhibition
Session 2: Process & Behaviour
- 13:00-13:15: Case Study: Veolia | Sheffield's Energy Recovery Facility - a local authority CHP strategy.
- 13:15-13:30: Case Study: Efficien:ology | Behaviour change required for achieving net-zero.
- Kit Oung, Principal Consultant, Efficien:ology
- 13:30-13:45: Case Study: Bourne Leisure | How EnCO Frameworks changed behaviours at an organisation-wide level.
- 13:45-14:30: Presenters Panel: Process & behaviour change | Analysis of case studies & answers
- Moderator: Dr Moira Nicolson, Behavioural Specialist, Cabinet Office
- 14:30-14:45: Break & Networking | Exhibition
Session 3: Strategy
- 14:45-15:00: Case Study: ENGIE Impact | Net Zero Factory - how companies can avoid turning into a cul-de-sac on their road to zero carbon.
- Dr Mathias Loeser, CEng CMVP ChEM, Senior Manager Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact GmbH
- 15:00-15:15: Case Study: Klöckner Pentaplast | Energy Taskforce - on a mission.
- Ethan O’Brien MEI ChEM, Group Energy Manager, Klöckner Pentaplast
- 15:15-15:30: Case Study: Mitie | Electric Vehicles: The Rush to Market - what is good practice and good planning?
- Matt Dale, Head of Fleet Consulting, Mitie
- 15:30-16:15: Presenters Panel: Strategy | Analysis of case studies & answers
Moderator: Musidora Jorgensen, Chief Sustainability Officer, Microsoft UK
- 16:15-17:00: Panel: How to persuade decision makers to invest in both large and small scale energy efficiency measures for your organisation?
- Lucy Symons-Jones, Net Zero Director, Lexica
Group Energy Manager, Klöckner Pentaplast
Net Zero Director, Lexica
Head of Fleet Consulting, Mitie
Dr Moira Nicolson
Behavioural Specialist, Cabinet Office
Chief Sustainability Officer, Microsoft UK
Christine St John Cox
Head of Modern Energy Partners, Energy Systems Catapult
Dr Mathias Loeser
Senior Manager Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact GmbH
Principal Consultant, Efficien:ology
Commercial Director (UK & Europe), EP&T Global
Principal Energy Consultant
Francesca Ferrari: email@example.com, +44 (0)20 7467 7192