Oil and Gas Industry Fundamentals - Awareness - March 2021
- International Conference Center<br />Abuja, Nigeria
- 09:00 - 18:00
Non-Member - ₦ 300000.00
Member - ₦ 270000.00
- Available in-house
- Book now
In this 2-day course delegates will learn about the key sectors of the oil and gas industry from exploration through to fuel retailing. The course comprehensively covers all aspects of the industry value chain including formation of oil & gas, exploration and production, reserves and reserves certification, valuation of crude oil, refining and petrochemicals, supply, distribution and storage of natural gas and refined products. This provides understanding and insight to the processes, drivers, threats and opportunities associated with the core industry activities
Who should attend this course?
- Those seeking a broader knowledge of the oil, gas and energy industry and markets
- New recruits to oil, gas and energy companies
- Those requiring an understanding of the oil, gas and energy value chain
- Financial and legal professionals
- Ministerial, governmental, industry bodies and development agency staff
- Consultants providing services to oil, gas and energy organisations
- Overview of Oil And Gas Industry
- Formation of Oil and Gas
- Exploration and Production
- Characteristics and Pricing of Oil and Gas
- Reserves and Reserves Certification
- Types of Crude Oil/Valuation of Crude Oil
- Options for monetising natural gas:
- Supply and Distribution of Natural Gas and Refined Products (including storage)
- The Economics of Oil & Gas
Participants in this course will:
- Understand the role of oil and natural gas in the global energy supply mix
- Appreciate the oil and gas value chains and the key characteristics of the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the industry
- Be introduced to oil and gas pricing and the economics of the industry
- Review key recent trends in the industry and consider future challenges and opportunities.
₦300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira Only).
10% Discount for EI Members
Group Discount available.
- Training Team