Oil & Gas Fundamentals - Awareness - Nigeria - March 2021
- International Conference Center<br />Abuja, Nigeria
- 09:00 - 18:00
Non-Member - $ 950.00
Member - $ 950.00
- Available in-house
- Book now
This 2-day awareness training course provides delegates with an overview of principal activities in the international upstream, midstream and downstream petroleum industry.
In this 2-day course delegates will learn about the key sectors of the oil and gas industry from exploration through to fuel retailing. The course comprehensively covers all aspects of the industry value chain including formation of oil & gas, exploration and production, reserves and reserves certification, valuation of crude oil, refining and petrochemicals, supply, distribution and storage of natural gas and refined products. This provides understanding and insight to the processes, drivers, threats and opportunities associated with the core industry activities
Who should attend this course?
- Those seeking a broader knowledge of the oil, gas and energy industry and markets
- New recruits to oil, gas and energy companies
- Those requiring an understanding of the oil, gas and energy value chain
- Financial and legal professionals
- Ministerial, governmental, industry bodies and development agency staff
- Consultants providing services to oil, gas and energy organisations
- Formation of Oil and Gas
- Exploration and Production
- Reserves and Reserves Certification
- Types of Crude Oil/Valuation of Crude Oils
- Options for monetising natural gas:
- Supply and Distribution of Natural Gas and Refined Products (including storage)
- The Economics of Oil & Gas
₦350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Naira Only).
Group Discount available.
- Training Team